The Real ORIGINAL FREE DSTV Software That Works On Computer & Laptops "FREE DSTV"

  • Monday, January 18, 2010
  • Paying DSTV Really Does Suck Hard…. Imagine paying them over N9,000 every month Just to gain access to their TV channels.

    What of if I tell you that it’s time to….


    Bid DSTV & Their Sucking Monthly FEES GOODBYE.

    Introducing The Ground Breaking Codec Software That

    Gives Instant FREE Access To All The DSTV Channels LIVE From

    Your Computer.












    Stop Buying Those FAKE DSTV software that does not work.

    It’s time to get your hands on the real stuff.


    From The Master (The Code Breaking King)

    08133420950

    mtnandzainfreebrowsing@gmail.com


    How many times have you thought of the possibility of watching all you DSTV channels like, African magic, super sports, channel O, CNN and lots more on your computer free of charge without any subscription fee whatsoever. I know some of you must have heard about it but have never had the opportunity to see how it works and possibly enjoy it in their laptops. Anyway, I am here to explain how it works and also how you are going to set it up in your computer for your fun.

    Firstly, before you begin to enjoy this offer, the first thing that must be accomplished is making sure that you have an internet connection on you computer. Now there is a latest version of the free DSTV software that is now loaded with up to 72 channels (the older version had 63 channels) for your leisure. All you have to do is to install the free DSTV setup, launch your internet access then you open the free DSTV software. Watching your favorite channel is as simple as selecting the channel and the window opens which you can conveniently turn full screen.


    How Does This Software Work?

    Ok, how many people that have been telling you about dstv software will ever tell you how it works or even show you a picture of the stuff on their laptop? Do you want to know why they won’t show it to you because they don’t have it and they don’t even know how it really does work.

    Ok, that’s by the way. Let me just tell you how this software works.

    This software developed in December 21, 2009 was made to be using the Debug service of this DSTV codec system through x and r variables but in which that the y command works with your internet crontab so that everytime it connects, it will automatically request for your DSTV smart card number & recharge pin number and when you fail to give you a correct information, this software won’t allow you access into the DSTV panel and then you can’t be able to watch DSTV channels using this software.

    But, we the Nigerian kings of hackers group have seen this and as far as we are concerned, we decided to do something amazing and finally, we have cracked down this system and turned it against their own crontab to * * * * * instead of the normal 0 * * * 1 that it supposed to be. Now, with this done… you can now install this software in your computer, launch your internet (slow or fast) then login to the DSTV premium access panel where you can now access all the dstv channels both paid and free without paying a dime since the x and r variables have been replaced with 1/r & v/x variables and the crontab is shattered.


    It’s time to have your FREE world.


    Now, I must inform you that since we know that some internet connections in Nigeria are slow while some are fast and fortunately this software have been created to load advanced mode when the internet speed is high from at least 170.2kbs and above while when the internet speed is low like from 15.34 kbs – 169.99 kbs then it will load the classic mode.

    If you need this original DSTV software then call me on 08133420950 or email me on mtnandzainfreebrowsing@gmail.com


    Advanced Mode:


    Can you see the picture of the dstv software if it’s running in advanced mode and remember that I told you that this software runs in advanced mode and loads in this form. You can see from above over 9 channel categories navigation tabs and also the DSTV remote buttons that gives you access to the full customization and admin settings.

    Classic Mode:


    Yea, that’s is it again. You can see the dstv software now in the classic mode and I think that pictures speaks more than works so I believe that you have seen proofs with your eyes.

    Qualities Of This Incredible Mind Breaking Software.

    - Ability to automatically switch mode when fast or slow internet is detected.

    - Has an up to date java run time environment.

    - Cron & Python certified

    - Runs with very slow internet.

    - Posses high power streaming rate.

    - Comes with v3.0 of the infusion-soft cyclic

    - You don’t need to pay monthly fees or installation fees

    - Very mobile & flexible to use.

    - You can install one software in thousands of computers so no restrictions

    Summarily, the prerequisites for you to start watching all your DSTV channels free on your PC is just your internet connection( whether free or paid) and the free DSTV setup. The software will be sent to your email as attachment, which you will download and install with the configuration that will be provided together with the software.

    I will enjoin all Nigerians to come and get this latest package because this offer will terminate on 31st of January after which I am going to increase the price to #5000; but for now the price is #3000.

    CONTACT US

    The Master

    08133420950

    mtnandzainfreebrowsing@gmail.com

    11 comments:

    Jame Cathes said...

    Hi The Master,
    Please am James from South Africa, I have A HP Compaq Presario CQ60 Laptop, I want to know if the software will also work in South Africa and if it will work, can you tell me the price of the software and settings in dollars so that I can pay you for it through Liberty Reserve or Paypal.
    Please, you can send me an email on jamecathes34@yahoo.com because I need this FREE DSTV software quickly.

    Thanks

    Desmon Agbafor said...

    The Master,
    Na you be our master ooooooooooo
    you are doing a great work here, I have serious spend money because of this stuff buying it from people but it does not work and even when I met the guy that sold it to me, the software was not even in his own computer talk more of watching it, the guy gave me live station software as in the dstv.

    Please, I have seen proofs in your own and I believe that your own really works, I will call you today to place my order.

    Ada Nneka Okoro said...

    Please The Master, do you have the latest mtn free browsing on operamini?
    I will call you later for the free dstv on computer

    Eze Nnochie said...

    Thank you the master.
    you are the real bomb
    Thank you for how you have been helping us, I am one of your subscribers and I have been receiving your mails and free updates.
    I am very happy for seeing this offer, I have been serching for it but thank God that you have dropped the bomb shield.

    I just sent you a mail, please reply

    Anonymous said...

    how do i dwnload opera mini multimod. tanx 4 d gud job

    Okoro said...

    Thanks for the free dstv software, it works perfectly... thanks a lot

    Ada Obi said...

    Please the master, your phone number is not going and I really need this original free dstv on computer, I just sent you a text message now, when you on your phone ... just tell me how to make the payment of this free dstv

    Thank you

    ife said...

    pls am ife from lagos, i use a hp pavilion, can u send me the dstv software to my email at ife4realyk@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    Anonymous said...

    IM BACK ONLINE-ALL CUSTOMERS
    http://track1-2-carding-services-russia.3437281.n2.nabble.com/

    ICQ=576273027
    http://t2dbins.com/

    Abdeyaz@jabber.org

    5pcs by LR and 15pcs by wu
    registration for my online dumps shop for vips is $500 and it will be updated in balance.

    read my rules on my site.
    BEST FIRST HAND SKIMMED DUMPS+PIN
    BEST TRACK1&2 99% SKIMMED DUMPS+PIN 101-201-126-501-700-123-102-121- ETC.

    Anonymous said...

    I need the software batee12@yahoo.com

    Unknown said...

    Name john please I need dstv software email is johnmicheal4love@yahoo.com

    Post a Comment