HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR HUAWEI AND ZTE MODEMS FREE

  • Tuesday, August 31, 2010
  • HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR HUAWEI AND ZTE MODEMS FREE
    I just got this software from one of my Indian hackers and i decided to bring it to all your notice. As our network providers keep locking their modems to prevent you from using another network with the modem, all you need to do is get the unlock code for you MODEM and you can use any network you prefer with it. Take for instance, an MTN fastlink MODEM which is configured to work only with MTN network, but if unlocked can be used as a modem for any network.
    To unlock your modem now, all you need to do is contact me on 08064515218 with your IMEI number of the MODEM and you will get the unlock code right away all you can also get the software to unlock other types of Modems like ZTE, NEC, MOTOROLA, SAGEM and NOKIA. the software is ver easy to use, simply put your IMEI number of the device and click calculate and the unlock code and flash code will come up within 3 seconds.
    To unlock your MODEM new, contact me on
    08064515218
    onlinemoney24hours@gmail.com

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    For Unlocking contact me -unlockdevice@rediffmail.com

    Unknown said...

    Thanks

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for your information. I have unlocked my huawei modem by using unlock code. I got unlock code from this site Theunlockspot.com then unlocked my huawei modem easily.

    Post a Comment